{{ getMemberName }} Member Home Log Out
Login Sign In

Refund

Weather Conditions

(i) If the weather condition is unsuitable or dangerous, such as heavy rain, fog, and Marine Meteorological Warning issued by the National Meteorological Organization, captain has the absolute right to determine to cancel the voyage or not for the safety of life and property. Nboats will cooperate to relocate the date or refund the payment.

(ii) In case of heavy weather, clients could change the date according to the boat reservation vacancy. The reservation can be relocated to the same date of the off-season or peak season of the year, and both workdays and weekends must be considered. If you want to change to another time, the renter shall pay the off-season or weekend price difference. At the same time, the renter can only change the booking time once.

(iii) In case of cancellation or rescheduling, if the boat owner has made the food, drinks or other articles as required by customers, all payments must be made for the above arrangements.

 

Cancellations and Refunds

1 Non-fishing Boats

(i) If the renter has paid a 30% deposit and has not paid the rest 70% of the final payment, the reservation can be changed or cancelled, and Nboats and boat owner will not charge cancellation and change fees.

(ii) Once a client made a boat reservation successfully, Nboats will cooperate with the boat owner to fix the boat’s schedule and make the arrangement according to your itinerary. As a result, Nboats does not accept a voyage cancellation in principle. If the renter has made a full payment, and then cancel the reserved voyage due to customer’s own reason, the boat owner will still charge fees according to their respective policy. Nboats will try its best to help customers to negotiate with boat owner, but guarantee nothing.

(iii) If the renter chooses to reschedule the reserved voyage after a full payment, the change has to be made two weeks before the scheduled date (except heavy weather). The rescheduled date must be corresponding with the original reserved date in terms of weekdays or off-season. If customers change the date of the voyage to weekends or peak season, then the fee differences must be paid.

(iv) The renter can only change the booking time once and cannot choose another vessel when reschedule the voyage.

 

2  Fishing boats

(i) Once a client made a boat reservation successfully, Nboats will cooperate with the boat owner to fix the boat’s schedule and make the arrangement according to your itinerary. As a result, Nboats does not accept a voyage cancellation in principle. If the renter has made a full payment, and then cancel the reserved voyage due to customer’s own reason, the boat owner will still charge fees according to their respective policy. Nboats will try its best to help customers to negotiate with boat owner, but guarantee nothing.

(ii) If the renter chooses to reschedule the reserved voyage after a full payment, the change has to be made two weeks before the scheduled date (except heavy weather). The rescheduled date must be corresponding with the original reserved date in terms of weekdays or off-season. If customers change the date of the voyage to weekends or peak season, then the fee differences must be paid.

(iii) The renter can only change the booking time once and cannot choose another vessel when reschedule the voyage.

 

Boat or Machinery malfunction

 

If the boat cannot make the voyage due to machinery malfunction, customers will be informed to reschedule the voyage as soon as possible. Another boat of the same class or a higher-priced will be provided as a substitution by Nboats with the consent of customers. Or, customers could choose a 100% refund.

 

About Nboats

About us Contact us Yacht Management News

Products

Terms & Conditions Why us

Product

Booking guide Refund Instructions Faq

Contact us

facebook Click to visit

Payment Methods

We accept Paypal, Visa, Master, Wechat and Alipay