Boat hire on out boat is always going to be a special occasion you will remember. One of the best value catamarans available for up to 35 guests, she is one of those catamarans that just screams out fun in the sun. As soon as you step on board, you will be welcomed by a luxurious rear deck leading you into a plush lounge area. Boat hire on the rear undercover deck is spacious and comfortable and ideal for entertaining.
The standout feature of this vessel though is the expansive foredeck and trampolines. The views from here are unobstructed and as you cruise along the Sydney Harbour foreshore you will get a glimpse of how beautiful this city and harbour actually are. You can enjoy some relaxing time out on the trampolines. Lay down and soak up some rays as you glide over the sparkling harbour waters.
A state of the art sound system with iPod connectivity and TV gives you the flexibility of setting your own mood with entertainment. Boat hire on Wanderlust is all about fun and entertainment and will certainly leave you with some lasting memories.
If you step down below the main deck you will find 4 cabins suitable for an overnight boat hire for up to 10 guests. There is also a fully equipped galley with a stove top, oven fridges and freezers. Bring your own alcohol and beverages on board and keep them chilled as you enjoy your boat hire on board wanderlust. Below deck, you will also find three toilets and hot water shower. There is also a shower out on the deck should you decide to go for a dip in the harbour.
There are numerous catering packages for you to choose from and you do have the option of bringing your own food to suit your group.
Standard 4 hour charter
● Once order is confirmed, please find the Refund Clause for the date change or cancellation.
● Once order is confirmed, the extra services could not be cut, and the bill should be paid according to the contracted items. If your want to add more services or waiters, please inform us 5 days ahead of ETD(Estimated time of departure).
● All passengers should be assembled at the boarding place 15 minutes ahead of ETD. If the yacht can not departure on time for your reasons, you shall be responsible for the cost for but not limited to yacht berthing, captain and crew, fuel and etc.
● If you plan to bring any appliances (but not limited to sound system, cooking equipments, large equipments), please inform us in advanced otherwise the yacht owner have the right of refusal of your embarkation.
● During the charter, if the facility is damaged in any way, the hirer is responsible for paying the repair costs. If any equipment, appliances, devices or other property are damaged, broken (except normal wear and tear), stolen or removed, the hirer also shall pay the cost of repairs or repurchases of related items.
● Passengers are responsible for the safety and security of any property brought onboard by themselves. Nboat.com is not responsible for any damage or theft on the charter boat, but could help to report to police on behalf of them.
● Considering the safety at sea, please comply with the safety rules and captain orders while you are at sea.
● Please be recommended to bring your outdoor coat, hat, sunscreen cream, umbrella, necessary food and regular medicine. Please be advised to take anti-seasick medicine 1 hour before embarkation the yacht.
● All the listed yachts have purchased commercial insurance policy as required by local legislation, which are mainly in the boat owner’s interests. We highly recommend you to buy an additional yacht cruising or tourist policy on your own interest. Please contact service for details.
● Please find the Refund Clause for the Heavy Weather arrangement
Private yacht charter
Step1: Select the favorite yacht according to the destination and purpose.
Step2: Contact the service personnel to check the availability of the yacht, and pay 30% deposit.
Step3: Receive the confirmation Email or message, complete the remaining 70% payment and the platform delivers the voyage Confirmation Letter.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the sea voyage.
Private fishing charter
Step1: Select the type of fishing boat, time length according to the destination, and complete the prepayment.
Step2: The platform delivers the order automatically, and the qualified captains nearby compete for the order.
Step3: The platform issues the Confirmation Letter including the information about boarding location, time, captain and contact details.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the fishing voyage.
If you need to book a fishing boat, enter fishing charters module to book a sea fishing trip. When you have any question, please contact customer service directly.