Super yacht is a 98-foot Azimut superyacht now available for charters through Nboats. Manufactured by Azimut, this super yacht is a testament to its founder, Paolo Vitelli and his expectations of impeccable styling, design and quality. Vitelli has set the industry standards that have revolutionised the boating industry.
Set over three levels, this super yacht has an expansive flybridge that provides the perfect vantage point to soak in the atmosphere and beautiful sights that Sydney Harbour has to offer. The Jacuzzi is the perfect place to sit back and soak in the sunshine while one of the experienced crew prepare you a cocktail. A custom designed BBQ fit for this super yacht is nestled next to a circular lounge and polished teak table.
The main deck has a fully licensed bar and is furnished with plush leather lounges. This is the ideal setting for one of those special and memorable occasions, be it a product launch or a wedding speech. Super yacht will leave a lasting impression on you and your guests. Sprawling out onto the rear deck, you and your party can take in the sights in comfort.
Step down into the lower deck and this super yacht will continue to impress. One large master with en-suite and two luxurious cabins will accommodate 6 guests overnight or even for the week. Indulge the imagination on board super yacht and the experience need not end once your luxury boat hire Sydney event disembarks. The memories and impression will be with you for many years to come.
Although impressive on its own, the perfect accompaniment to this super yacht is a food and beverage package to match. Our friendly staff will be more than happy to help you put together a package that will suit your function.
Beverage surcharge of $20 per person applies
Includes eskies and ice
Please Note - All crockery, cutlery, glassware will need to be provided by the client
There is an additional spa operation cost of $300
No BYO Charters on Fridays or Saturdays in November and December
$260 per wait staff for up to 4 hours. Additional hours are $60p/h per waiter
1 x wait staff required per 10 guests
$340 for on-board chef for up to 4 hours. Additional hours for the Chef $85p/h
Pick up and drop off wharf fees apply ($50 per wharf)
25% surcharge on Public Holidays
● Once order is confirmed, please find the Refund Clause for the date change or cancellation.
● Once order is confirmed, the extra services could not be cut, and the bill should be paid according to the contracted items. If your want to add more services or waiters, please inform us 5 days ahead of ETD(Estimated time of departure).
● All passengers should be assembled at the boarding place 15 minutes ahead of ETD. If the yacht can not departure on time for your reasons, you shall be responsible for the cost for but not limited to yacht berthing, captain and crew, fuel and etc.
● If you plan to bring any appliances (but not limited to sound system, cooking equipments, large equipments), please inform us in advanced otherwise the yacht owner have the right of refusal of your embarkation.
● During the charter, if the facility is damaged in any way, the hirer is responsible for paying the repair costs. If any equipment, appliances, devices or other property are damaged, broken (except normal wear and tear), stolen or removed, the hirer also shall pay the cost of repairs or repurchases of related items.
● Passengers are responsible for the safety and security of any property brought onboard by themselves. Nboat.com is not responsible for any damage or theft on the charter boat, but could help to report to police on behalf of them.
● Considering the safety at sea, please comply with the safety rules and captain orders while you are at sea.
● Please be recommended to bring your outdoor coat, hat, sunscreen cream, umbrella, necessary food and regular medicine. Please be advised to take anti-seasick medicine 1 hour before embarkation the yacht.
● All the listed yachts have purchased commercial insurance policy as required by local legislation, which are mainly in the boat owner’s interests. We highly recommend you to buy an additional yacht cruising or tourist policy on your own interest. Please contact service for details.
● Please find the Refund Clause for the Heavy Weather arrangement
Private yacht charter
Step1: Select the favorite yacht according to the destination and purpose.
Step2: Contact the service personnel to check the availability of the yacht, and pay 30% deposit.
Step3: Receive the confirmation Email or message, complete the remaining 70% payment and the platform delivers the voyage Confirmation Letter.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the sea voyage.
Private fishing charter
Step1: Select the type of fishing boat, time length according to the destination, and complete the prepayment.
Step2: The platform delivers the order automatically, and the qualified captains nearby compete for the order.
Step3: The platform issues the Confirmation Letter including the information about boarding location, time, captain and contact details.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the fishing voyage.
If you need to book a fishing boat, enter fishing charters module to book a sea fishing trip. When you have any question, please contact customer service directly.