Super yacht is a 70 foot sports cruiser that was built especially for the boat hire market. The model of boat is actually a Super yacht 70 and since the original owner was also the person who owns the design he named Super yacht after the design making both the name and the make of the yacht.
The Naval architect that designed Super yacht considered the owners private time on board as well as the commercial functionality required for Sydney boat hire. As well as being a beautiful comfortable charter boat, things like seating, weather versatility, and food and beverage service capability all had to be factored in to come up with functional boat hire solution.
Super yacht is licensed for 34 guests for boat hire although with fully catered cruises the guest numbers have to be slightly reduced to allow for more boat hire service staff. The current owner of Super yacht has been in the boat hire industry for over 20 years so there is an emphasis on good service provided by energetic young boat hire crew.
When you first start your boat hire on Super yacht you board from the rear of the boat and step straight onto beautiful timber decks. There is a staircase coming down either side of Super yacht and between the two sets of stairs is the signage displaying the Super yacht logo. At night it is backlit with blue lights and looks amazing during evening boat hire on Super yacht.
A few steps up and you find yourself in the cockpit on Super yacht. It is a multipurpose area that is open plan and joins the outside deck to the internal entertaining areas right through to the front of the main level. The cockpit has seating for 8 at an alfresco dining table and a few more casual seats. There is a BBQ, a fridge, and direct access to the bar with bar staff ready to serve your boat hire drinks. The standard boat hire drinks packages have premium quality drinks included however if you have any special requests the Super yacht staff are happy to arrange special orders.
A few more steps and you find yourself inside the main saloon, which always impresses boat hire guests. The timberwork is all modern beach wood and the cream leather seating sets Super yacht off making it look like something out of a movie. This area is where you will also find the help which is where the captain controls Super yacht for boat hire. State of the art electronics have been used to make sure that Super yacht impresses with design and functionality as well as engineering an technology. Your boat hire music is run through a BOSE lifestyle system sending music of your choice throughout Super yacht. Speakers are found both inside and outside to ensure your boat hire guests can be amongst the action no matter where on Super yacht they are.
Beside the helm is a small staircase that leads down to the galley or kitchen and the sleeping quarters and bathrooms. The kitchen like the rest of Super yacht is modern and well set out to accommodate boat hire catering for the whole group.
There are three cabins and two of them are open during boat hire to allow access to the bathrooms and to give boat hire guests somewhere to store their coats and bags during the cruise.
The other main area is the huge bow or front of the boat that has built in tables and chairs which are perfect for boat hire. To get out to the bow you can follow the deck around from the cockpit at the rear or you can exit through one of the doors on either side of the helm. Guests lucky enough to experience boat hire on Super yacht usually flock to the bow to take advantage of the fresh air and views of Sydney Harbour. The tables and chairs allow practical relaxation with a breeze and Super yacht is the only boat hire set up in Sydney that has this on offer.
Super yacht staff are amazing and are happy to accommodate as much as possible to make sure your boat hire event is a huge success.
$260 for 4 hours per wait staff (additional hours @ $65per staff member)
1 x waitstaff required for every 10 guests
Boat Hire on Aquabay includes skipper and crew
February - October $1,250 per hour based on minimum of 3 hours
November - January $1,400 per hour based on minimum of 4 hours
● Once order is confirmed, please find the Refund Clause for the date change or cancellation.
● Once order is confirmed, the extra services could not be cut, and the bill should be paid according to the contracted items. If your want to add more services or waiters, please inform us 5 days ahead of ETD(Estimated time of departure).
● All passengers should be assembled at the boarding place 15 minutes ahead of ETD. If the yacht can not departure on time for your reasons, you shall be responsible for the cost for but not limited to yacht berthing, captain and crew, fuel and etc.
● If you plan to bring any appliances (but not limited to sound system, cooking equipments, large equipments), please inform us in advanced otherwise the yacht owner have the right of refusal of your embarkation.
● During the charter, if the facility is damaged in any way, the hirer is responsible for paying the repair costs. If any equipment, appliances, devices or other property are damaged, broken (except normal wear and tear), stolen or removed, the hirer also shall pay the cost of repairs or repurchases of related items.
● Passengers are responsible for the safety and security of any property brought onboard by themselves. Nboat.com is not responsible for any damage or theft on the charter boat, but could help to report to police on behalf of them.
● Considering the safety at sea, please comply with the safety rules and captain orders while you are at sea.
● Please be recommended to bring your outdoor coat, hat, sunscreen cream, umbrella, necessary food and regular medicine. Please be advised to take anti-seasick medicine 1 hour before embarkation the yacht.
● All the listed yachts have purchased commercial insurance policy as required by local legislation, which are mainly in the boat owner’s interests. We highly recommend you to buy an additional yacht cruising or tourist policy on your own interest. Please contact service for details.
● Please find the Refund Clause for the Heavy Weather arrangement
Private yacht charter
Step1: Select the favorite yacht according to the destination and purpose.
Step2: Contact the service personnel to check the availability of the yacht, and pay 30% deposit.
Step3: Receive the confirmation Email or message, complete the remaining 70% payment and the platform delivers the voyage Confirmation Letter.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the sea voyage.
Private fishing charter
Step1: Select the type of fishing boat, time length according to the destination, and complete the prepayment.
Step2: The platform delivers the order automatically, and the qualified captains nearby compete for the order.
Step3: The platform issues the Confirmation Letter including the information about boarding location, time, captain and contact details.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the fishing voyage.
If you need to book a fishing boat, enter fishing charters module to book a sea fishing trip. When you have any question, please contact customer service directly.