Bella Vista is one of Sydney’s largest charter boats and is one of only two boats available that can cater for boat hire functions with more than 500 people. She comfortably holds 750 people however can hold even more than that for certain boat hire events.
Belle Vista is 115 feet long and was designed so that she was big, beautiful and had the perfect view of Sydney Harbour. This was all considered so that Bella Vista would be the ultimate wedding boat hire facility on Sydney Harbour. She is used for boat hire functions of types but weddings are her specialty and when it comes to boat hire it is hard to go past Bella Vista.
There are two main decks on Bella Vista and both are enormous vast open spaces with views all around for the perfect boat hire experience. The main deck boasts 3 meter high glass windows with just the right amount of angle to allow guests to see up into the sky for boat hire where fire works are a feature of the night. There is a fully stocked bar, a DJ booth, and a dance floor for boat hire where guests want to dance the night away.
The main deck can seat hundreds of guests for formal meals with table service, or even more with boat hire Sydney buffet menus. Access is available to both the fore deck and the aft deck to allow those on the main deck of Bella Vista some fresh air.
Several bathrooms are available on Bella Vista boat hire Sydney and the main bathrooms are accessed via the main deck. When you make your way down to the bathrooms you are instantly taken back by how spacious, modern, and elegant they are. Guests usually forget they are even on a boat hire function and feel more as though they are at a 5 star hotel.
The main deck on Bella Vista Sydney also has direct access to the Galley. The galley on Bella Vista is a complete commercial kitchen capable of catering for up to 1,000 people. Again it is like something out of a hotel and not something you would expect to find on a boat hire event.
Bella Vista Boat hire menus have a huge range of food available and can meet any dietary or cultural requirements. If there is something specific you are after then the boat hire menus can be tailored to your exact needs.
Food is a huge part of boat hire. With such an amazing boat as Bella Vista, boat hire events would be let down to say the least if the food was not the same standard as the boat hire itself. The same goes for drinks. Boat hire for an important event must have great food AND great wines, and it must all be complimented with great service. The idea is not to feel as though you are on boat hire Sydney but to feel as though you are in the finest hotel floating on Sydney Harbour.
At the back of the boat on the aft deck are the stairwells to access to the sun deck. Two huge staircases are on either side of the main doors allowing plenty of space for guests to move freely about Bella Vista. Boat hire on a boat this big can have over 800 people making their way around the boat and it is important that they can move freely without bottle necks.
Once upstairs guests get to see what boat hire on Bella Vista is all about. Day lounges, bars, and 360 degree uninterrupted views of Sydney Harbour await. Food service continues upstairs with wait staff walking the sundeck with trays of canapés that have all been freshly made on board Bella Vista.
Dance Party boat hire often sees hundreds of party goers jumping and dancing to the music on some of the biggest boat hire parties on the harbour. The sound system and music on Bella Vista boat hire make for huge parties with the greatest backdrop in the world.
Contact our cruise consultants now to see if BellaVista is available for your next boat hire event.
November – December $2,500 per hour based on minimum of 4 hours
January – October $1,550 per hour based on minimum of 4 hours
Please note: Sydney Harbour Wharves incur a State Government fee of $50 per berthing
Marine, bar, wait staff and Cruise Director included in vessel hire rates
Galley Manager @ $350 based on 4 hours (additional hours $65 p/h)
Required where use of on-board Galley requested
Sound Technician @ $350 based on 4 hours (additional hours $65 p/h)
Required where use of on-board AV requested
BYO catering – contact your Event Manager for more information
BYO beverages – not permitted on board
All-inclusive packages required on Fridays and Saturdays in November and December
No BYO catering and 25% surcharge on Public Holidays
Photo Booth from @ $650
Acoustic Performers from @ $2,250
Live band from @ $2,800
Karaoke @ $450
Professional DJ @ $450 ($100.00 per additional hour)
Photographer from @ $350
Magician from @ $1,200
Comedian from @ $1,200
Hypnotist from @ $1,000
Clay Pigeon Shooting @ $1,600
● Once order is confirmed, please find the Refund Clause for the date change or cancellation.
● Once order is confirmed, the extra services could not be cut, and the bill should be paid according to the contracted items. If your want to add more services or waiters, please inform us 5 days ahead of ETD(Estimated time of departure).
● All passengers should be assembled at the boarding place 15 minutes ahead of ETD. If the yacht can not departure on time for your reasons, you shall be responsible for the cost for but not limited to yacht berthing, captain and crew, fuel and etc.
● If you plan to bring any appliances (but not limited to sound system, cooking equipments, large equipments), please inform us in advanced otherwise the yacht owner have the right of refusal of your embarkation.
● During the charter, if the facility is damaged in any way, the hirer is responsible for paying the repair costs. If any equipment, appliances, devices or other property are damaged, broken (except normal wear and tear), stolen or removed, the hirer also shall pay the cost of repairs or repurchases of related items.
● Passengers are responsible for the safety and security of any property brought onboard by themselves. Nboat.com is not responsible for any damage or theft on the charter boat, but could help to report to police on behalf of them.
● Considering the safety at sea, please comply with the safety rules and captain orders while you are at sea.
● Please be recommended to bring your outdoor coat, hat, sunscreen cream, umbrella, necessary food and regular medicine. Please be advised to take anti-seasick medicine 1 hour before embarkation the yacht.
● All the listed yachts have purchased commercial insurance policy as required by local legislation, which are mainly in the boat owner’s interests. We highly recommend you to buy an additional yacht cruising or tourist policy on your own interest. Please contact service for details.
● Please find the Refund Clause for the Heavy Weather arrangement
Private yacht charter
Step1: Select the favorite yacht according to the destination and purpose.
Step2: Contact the service personnel to check the availability of the yacht, and pay 30% deposit.
Step3: Receive the confirmation Email or message, complete the remaining 70% payment and the platform delivers the voyage Confirmation Letter.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the sea voyage.
Private fishing charter
Step1: Select the type of fishing boat, time length according to the destination, and complete the prepayment.
Step2: The platform delivers the order automatically, and the qualified captains nearby compete for the order.
Step3: The platform issues the Confirmation Letter including the information about boarding location, time, captain and contact details.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the fishing voyage.
If you need to book a fishing boat, enter fishing charters module to book a sea fishing trip. When you have any question, please contact customer service directly.