The boat offers a unique event space for corporate, wedding, party or private luxury motor yacht charter. Derived from the Greek word meaning “the best”, she certainly lives up to her name. With superior catering, a range of Australian and International wines, along with a dedicated crew and wait staff, the boat offers an unrivalled luxurious Sydney Harbour cruise experience. Encompassing three levels, including expansive indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, your guests can move around freely while enjoying the sights and scenery of a Sydney Harbour cruise. Up to 60 guests can enjoy cocktail style canapés and roving menus over two levels and up to 30 guests for seated dining.
Audio entertainment on all decks, BOSE surround sound systems with iPod and karaoke input. Foxtel, free-to-air TV and DVD replay with LED digital TV monitors are fitted for general viewing, corporate presentations or your special DVD feature for party or wedding guests. The boat’s conference room on the inside upper level is fitted with internet connectivity providing on-line access and international conferencing. The conference room also features a drop-down 46" LED TV monitor with WiFi laptop connectivity and round table seating for up to fourteen guests.
High Season Rate
1st October - 31st April
$950 per hour
Minimum 4 hour charter
Low Season Rate
1st May - 30th September
$800 per hour
Minimum 4 hour charter
Captain and 1 x Deck Crew
Additional Wait Staff
$250 per wait staff for a 4 hour charter ($50 each additional hour)
1 x wait staff required per 10 guests
Chef Fee - $300 per 4 hour charter
Wharf Fees - $50 per stop
BYO charters are by application only
BYO Beverage Surcharge: $20 per person
$250 BYO food with no use of the galley. Fridge storage permitted
$400 to byo with a pre organized galley manager to warm up pre prepared pre-cooked dishes. (This is not a chef)
No BYO beverages on Fridays and Saturdays in December
A list of all BYO beverage must be given in advance of delivery to the Vessel to avoid over ordering.
Leftover beverages will be given a reasonable time slot to re box and transport ( 20 minutes ) off the vessel.
Excessive handling of beverages will incur a handling fee of $200.
● Once order is confirmed, please find the Refund Clause for the date change or cancellation.
● Once order is confirmed, the extra services could not be cut, and the bill should be paid according to the contracted items. If your want to add more services or waiters, please inform us 5 days ahead of ETD(Estimated time of departure).
● All passengers should be assembled at the boarding place 15 minutes ahead of ETD. If the yacht can not departure on time for your reasons, you shall be responsible for the cost for but not limited to yacht berthing, captain and crew, fuel and etc.
● If you plan to bring any appliances (but not limited to sound system, cooking equipments, large equipments), please inform us in advanced otherwise the yacht owner have the right of refusal of your embarkation.
● During the charter, if the facility is damaged in any way, the hirer is responsible for paying the repair costs. If any equipment, appliances, devices or other property are damaged, broken (except normal wear and tear), stolen or removed, the hirer also shall pay the cost of repairs or repurchases of related items.
● Passengers are responsible for the safety and security of any property brought onboard by themselves. Nboat.com is not responsible for any damage or theft on the charter boat, but could help to report to police on behalf of them.
● Considering the safety at sea, please comply with the safety rules and captain orders while you are at sea.
● Please be recommended to bring your outdoor coat, hat, sunscreen cream, umbrella, necessary food and regular medicine. Please be advised to take anti-seasick medicine 1 hour before embarkation the yacht.
● All the listed yachts have purchased commercial insurance policy as required by local legislation, which are mainly in the boat owner’s interests. We highly recommend you to buy an additional yacht cruising or tourist policy on your own interest. Please contact service for details.
● Please find the Refund Clause for the Heavy Weather arrangement
Private yacht charter
Step1: Select the favorite yacht according to the destination and purpose.
Step2: Contact the service personnel to check the availability of the yacht, and pay 30% deposit.
Step3: Receive the confirmation Email or message, complete the remaining 70% payment and the platform delivers the voyage Confirmation Letter.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the sea voyage.
Private fishing charter
Step1: Select the type of fishing boat, time length according to the destination, and complete the prepayment.
Step2: The platform delivers the order automatically, and the qualified captains nearby compete for the order.
Step3: The platform issues the Confirmation Letter including the information about boarding location, time, captain and contact details.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the fishing voyage.
If you need to book a fishing boat, enter fishing charters module to book a sea fishing trip. When you have any question, please contact customer service directly.