The yacht lends itself for intimate private or corporate charters on Sydney Harbour. Up to 30 guests can enjoy the beauty of one of the world’s finest harbours while enjoying the ultimate in service and comfort. Reverse cycle air conditioning in main cabins and stateroom ensures all-seasons comfort. We can tailor a menu to your requirements, from cocktails to a gourmet seated dining experience.
The yacht is Sydney's state-of-the-art cruiser allowing for the ultimate deep sea game fishing experience for up to 10 anglers. Whether you’re a big game enthusiast or a first time blue water amateur. Our Skipper has extensive years of experience in game fishing out of Sydney. The crew are professional game deck hands with 24 years experience. Equipped with Furuno navigation systems, GPS, sonar and underwater cameras, handcrafted Ian Miller rods and Shimano championship reels your dream of a luxury fishing trip can soon be a reality!
Sydney Harbour Escapade
Starting from $3,200/4 hours charter
Captain and 1 x deck crew included
Additional Wait Staff
$250 per wait staff for a 4 hour charter 1 x wait staff required per 10 guests.
Sydney Harbour Fishing
Starting from $3,950/4 hours charter
Captain and 1 x deck crew included. All equipment, rods, reels and bait for 15 guests
Additional Wait Staff
$250 per wait staff for a 4 hour charter 1 x wait staff required per 10 guests
Up to 10 guests $5,950/4 hours charter
Half day fishing charter with captain and deck crew
All equipments, rods, reels and bait, All food and beverages included
Sydney New Years EVE 2019
Max Passengers-25, $28,000
6 hours charter, 6pm – 1am
BYO charters are by application only.
BYO Beverage Surcharge: $20 per person.
$250 to BYO food includes all crockery, cutlery, cups, utensils, serving equipment, eskys and ice.
No BYO beverages on Fridays and Saturdays in December.
Please Note: Wharf Booking Fee Pick Up $50 Drop Off $50 Excludes Christmas Day, New Years Eve and Boxing Day bookings.
● Once order is confirmed, please find the Refund Clause for the date change or cancellation.
● Once order is confirmed, the extra services could not be cut, and the bill should be paid according to the contracted items. If your want to add more services or waiters, please inform us 5 days ahead of ETD(Estimated time of departure).
● All passengers should be assembled at the boarding place 15 minutes ahead of ETD. If the yacht can not departure on time for your reasons, you shall be responsible for the cost for but not limited to yacht berthing, captain and crew, fuel and etc.
● If you plan to bring any appliances (but not limited to sound system, cooking equipments, large equipments), please inform us in advanced otherwise the yacht owner have the right of refusal of your embarkation.
● During the charter, if the facility is damaged in any way, the hirer is responsible for paying the repair costs. If any equipment, appliances, devices or other property are damaged, broken (except normal wear and tear), stolen or removed, the hirer also shall pay the cost of repairs or repurchases of related items.
● Passengers are responsible for the safety and security of any property brought onboard by themselves. Nboat.com is not responsible for any damage or theft on the charter boat, but could help to report to police on behalf of them.
● Considering the safety at sea, please comply with the safety rules and captain orders while you are at sea.
● Please be recommended to bring your outdoor coat, hat, sunscreen cream, umbrella, necessary food and regular medicine. Please be advised to take anti-seasick medicine 1 hour before embarkation the yacht.
● All the listed yachts have purchased commercial insurance policy as required by local legislation, which are mainly in the boat owner’s interests. We highly recommend you to buy an additional yacht cruising or tourist policy on your own interest. Please contact service for details.
● Please find the Refund Clause for the Heavy Weather arrangement
Private yacht charter
Step1: Select the favorite yacht according to the destination and purpose.
Step2: Contact the service personnel to check the availability of the yacht, and pay 30% deposit.
Step3: Receive the confirmation Email or message, complete the remaining 70% payment and the platform delivers the voyage Confirmation Letter.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the sea voyage.
Private fishing charter
Step1: Select the type of fishing boat, time length according to the destination, and complete the prepayment.
Step2: The platform delivers the order automatically, and the qualified captains nearby compete for the order.
Step3: The platform issues the Confirmation Letter including the information about boarding location, time, captain and contact details.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the fishing voyage.
If you need to book a fishing boat, enter fishing charters module to book a sea fishing trip. When you have any question, please contact customer service directly.