The company offers a unique way to experience and discover Rottnest island, just a short journey from Perth. The protected marine park offer spectacular cliff, turquoise bays, white sandy beaches, an abundance of marine life and not forgetting the famous quokkas. During the months of October and November, you might get lucky with humpback whales passing by.
Prepare yourself for having a great day. As soon as you board the yacht, you can start to relax. The captain and the crew take care of making your journey the best possible. Indeed our boat rental includes the captain and a host. All you need to do is let us know what you are looking for. Would you enjoy a river cruise? Or would you like to discover Rottnest Island? Would you like to go snorkeling on a wreck? Or are you more in a party mood? The yacht offers a great range of equipment. With our oven, stove, BBQ, fridge and esky, the crew is ready to prepare your food.
We also have snorkeling equipment, a kayak and some floatation devices. The crew members are certified Divemaster and will be in the water if you feel the need. With a maximum of 12 guests, the yacht is perfectly sized for a family and their friends. We are kids friendly and will adapt the activity for little ones, like booking for the famous Quokka! The yacht is also well suited for Christmas, Corporate and Birthday party. We are also a Scuba Dive Charter and offer a very special experience.
Private Scuba Charter
● Once order is confirmed, please find the Refund Clause for the date change or cancellation.
● Once order is confirmed, the extra services could not be cut, and the bill should be paid according to the contracted items. If your want to add more services or waiters, please inform us 5 days ahead of ETD(Estimated time of departure).
● All passengers should be assembled at the boarding place 15 minutes ahead of ETD. If the yacht can not departure on time for your reasons, you shall be responsible for the cost for but not limited to yacht berthing, captain and crew, fuel and etc.
● If you plan to bring any appliances (but not limited to sound system, cooking equipments, large equipments), please inform us in advanced otherwise the yacht owner have the right of refusal of your embarkation.
● During the charter, if the facility is damaged in any way, the hirer is responsible for paying the repair costs. If any equipment, appliances, devices or other property are damaged, broken (except normal wear and tear), stolen or removed, the hirer also shall pay the cost of repairs or repurchases of related items.
● Passengers are responsible for the safety and security of any property brought onboard by themselves. Nboat.com is not responsible for any damage or theft on the charter boat, but could help to report to police on behalf of them.
● Considering the safety at sea, please comply with the safety rules and captain orders while you are at sea.
● Please be recommended to bring your outdoor coat, hat, sunscreen cream, umbrella, necessary food and regular medicine. Please be advised to take anti-seasick medicine 1 hour before embarkation the yacht.
● All the listed yachts have purchased commercial insurance policy as required by local legislation, which are mainly in the boat owner’s interests. We highly recommend you to buy an additional yacht cruising or tourist policy on your own interest. Please contact service for details.
● Please find the Refund Clause for the Heavy Weather arrangement
Private yacht charter
Step1: Select the favorite yacht according to the destination and purpose.
Step2: Contact the service personnel to check the availability of the yacht, and pay 30% deposit.
Step3: Receive the confirmation Email or message, complete the remaining 70% payment and the platform delivers the voyage Confirmation Letter.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the sea voyage.
Private fishing charter
Step1: Select the type of fishing boat, time length according to the destination, and complete the prepayment.
Step2: The platform delivers the order automatically, and the qualified captains nearby compete for the order.
Step3: The platform issues the Confirmation Letter including the information about boarding location, time, captain and contact details.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the fishing voyage.
If you need to book a fishing boat, enter fishing charters module to book a sea fishing trip. When you have any question, please contact customer service directly.