Based in Hamilton Island, Australia, The super yacht is the perfect Sunseeker to charter you around some of the bluest waters in the world. This yacht offers its guests the experience of a lifetime with luxury charters cruising The Great Barrier Reef, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
With the ability to sleep up to 6 guests and to cater for 35 on a day charter, The super yacht is a truly versatile vessel and ready for any kind of adventure. The Master Stateroom features a centrepiece queen bed, an ensuite and a retreat area, perfect for when you want to relax after a day in the sun. The second stateroom, again fitted with a luxurious queen size bed, is perfect for additional guests providing them with their own private room and en-suite. The additional twin cabin made up of two single beds is full of light and comfort. With entertainment systems throughout the yacht comes fitted with TV, Foxtel, DVD and BluRay Players, as well as a Bluetooth Stereo System.
The super yacht can offer a wide variety of watersport toys and extras, a few of these include a Fun-Air Water Slide, Paddle Boards, and even a private DJ! This yacht also has a hydraulic swim deck, perfect for diving off into the beautifully clear waters. For those who wish to simply soak up the sun, the yacht comes equipped with sun pads on the bow, and large outdoor seating and entertaining areas. However you wish to spend your time onboard, this yacht can cater for it all.
“If you can dream it, we can do it".
1.5 HOUR SUNSET CRUISE $ 2750
HOURLY RATE (min. 2 HRS) $ 1800
AIRLIE BEACH PICK UP $ 1500
DAYDREAM PICK UP $ 1000
OUTER REEF TRIP $ 1500
1 NIGHT STAY $ 13 500 + 20%APA
2 NIGHTS OR MORE $ 11 000/night + 20%APA
5 NIGHTS OR MORE $ 9 000/night + 20%APA
WATERSLIDE $ 1800
STAND UP PADDLE BOARDS x 2 $ 100
SNORKELLING EQUIPMENT COMPLIMENTARY
● Once order is confirmed, please find the Refund Clause for the date change or cancellation.
● Once order is confirmed, the extra services could not be cut, and the bill should be paid according to the contracted items. If your want to add more services or waiters, please inform us 5 days ahead of ETD(Estimated time of departure).
● All passengers should be assembled at the boarding place 15 minutes ahead of ETD. If the yacht can not departure on time for your reasons, you shall be responsible for the cost for but not limited to yacht berthing, captain and crew, fuel and etc.
● If you plan to bring any appliances (but not limited to sound system, cooking equipments, large equipments), please inform us in advanced otherwise the yacht owner have the right of refusal of your embarkation.
● During the charter, if the facility is damaged in any way, the hirer is responsible for paying the repair costs. If any equipment, appliances, devices or other property are damaged, broken (except normal wear and tear), stolen or removed, the hirer also shall pay the cost of repairs or repurchases of related items.
● Passengers are responsible for the safety and security of any property brought onboard by themselves. Nboat.com is not responsible for any damage or theft on the charter boat, but could help to report to police on behalf of them.
● Considering the safety at sea, please comply with the safety rules and captain orders while you are at sea.
● Please be recommended to bring your outdoor coat, hat, sunscreen cream, umbrella, necessary food and regular medicine. Please be advised to take anti-seasick medicine 1 hour before embarkation the yacht.
● All the listed yachts have purchased commercial insurance policy as required by local legislation, which are mainly in the boat owner’s interests. We highly recommend you to buy an additional yacht cruising or tourist policy on your own interest. Please contact service for details.
● Please find the Refund Clause for the Heavy Weather arrangement
Private yacht charter
Step1: Select the favorite yacht according to the destination and purpose.
Step2: Contact the service personnel to check the availability of the yacht, and pay 30% deposit.
Step3: Receive the confirmation Email or message, complete the remaining 70% payment and the platform delivers the voyage Confirmation Letter.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the sea voyage.
Private fishing charter
Step1: Select the type of fishing boat, time length according to the destination, and complete the prepayment.
Step2: The platform delivers the order automatically, and the qualified captains nearby compete for the order.
Step3: The platform issues the Confirmation Letter including the information about boarding location, time, captain and contact details.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the fishing voyage.
If you need to book a fishing boat, enter fishing charters module to book a sea fishing trip. When you have any question, please contact customer service directly.