Step on board and join our yacht’s welcoming crew at Crystal brook Super yacht Marina, Port Douglas. Port Douglas is an internationally celebrated cosmopolitan beach village with a rich nautical history and industry. Nestled along the famous Four Mile beach, an hour north of Cairns, Port Douglas is the gateway to the northern reaches of the world heritage listed Great Barrier Reef.
The yacht enjoys ready access to the inner and outer ribbon reef, continental islands, sand cays and serene lagoons, as well as deep diving sites and proven fishing hotspots. Less than half an hour steam out through the heads, and you are snorkelling with sea turtles or visiting the historic lighthouse at Low Isles, while cruising a few minutes further north will take you to Snapper Island. Head off into the infinite blue for whale spotting or to hook the catch of the day!
Commissioned in 2004, the yacht is a 54 ft classically modern styled custom built vessel in survey. She is built for comfort both on the sea, and on board, featuring the latest in marine design along with exceptional quality in her fittings. She can take you to the best snorkelling, diving & fishing destinations comfortably within your day charter.
Enjoy the luxury of a spacious main saloon, galley, master suite, two twin share cabins, day head and guest bathroom. The stainless steel galley kitchen is appointed with a gas cooktop and stove, microwave, dishwasher and coffee machine.
You may like to enjoy your cruise from the protection of the main aft deck, or savour panoramic views from the flybridge....the boat is all yours for the day, so play to your hearts' content!
All equipment for snorkelling is provided, as well as flotation devices and lycra stinger suits. Diving equipment may be arranged, as well as any other watersports equipment you would like to try. Tackle, bait, rods and reels for light tackle or sport fishing is also supplied. Bring your hat, bathers and a towel…and get ready for sand, salt, sea and sunshine!
Optional Extras (BY ARRANGEMENT)
● Once order is confirmed, please find the Refund Clause for the date change or cancellation.
● Once order is confirmed, the extra services could not be cut, and the bill should be paid according to the contracted items. If your want to add more services or waiters, please inform us 5 days ahead of ETD(Estimated time of departure).
● All passengers should be assembled at the boarding place 15 minutes ahead of ETD. If the yacht can not departure on time for your reasons, you shall be responsible for the cost for but not limited to yacht berthing, captain and crew, fuel and etc.
● If you plan to bring any appliances (but not limited to sound system, cooking equipments, large equipments), please inform us in advanced otherwise the yacht owner have the right of refusal of your embarkation.
● During the charter, if the facility is damaged in any way, the hirer is responsible for paying the repair costs. If any equipment, appliances, devices or other property are damaged, broken (except normal wear and tear), stolen or removed, the hirer also shall pay the cost of repairs or repurchases of related items.
● Passengers are responsible for the safety and security of any property brought onboard by themselves. Nboat.com is not responsible for any damage or theft on the charter boat, but could help to report to police on behalf of them.
● Considering the safety at sea, please comply with the safety rules and captain orders while you are at sea.
● Please be recommended to bring your outdoor coat, hat, sunscreen cream, umbrella, necessary food and regular medicine. Please be advised to take anti-seasick medicine 1 hour before embarkation the yacht.
● All the listed yachts have purchased commercial insurance policy as required by local legislation, which are mainly in the boat owner’s interests. We highly recommend you to buy an additional yacht cruising or tourist policy on your own interest. Please contact service for details.
● Please find the Refund Clause for the Heavy Weather arrangement
Private yacht charter
Step1: Select the favorite yacht according to the destination and purpose.
Step2: Contact the service personnel to check the availability of the yacht, and pay 30% deposit.
Step3: Receive the confirmation Email or message, complete the remaining 70% payment and the platform delivers the voyage Confirmation Letter.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the sea voyage.
Private fishing charter
Step1: Select the type of fishing boat, time length according to the destination, and complete the prepayment.
Step2: The platform delivers the order automatically, and the qualified captains nearby compete for the order.
Step3: The platform issues the Confirmation Letter including the information about boarding location, time, captain and contact details.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the fishing voyage.
If you need to book a fishing boat, enter fishing charters module to book a sea fishing trip. When you have any question, please contact customer service directly.