Sydney is home to some of the world’s most beautiful waterways, including beaches and the famous Sydney Harbour. There’s nothing more Australian than spending a day out on the water. Whether you’re visiting our fine city or you live here, we’d love to invite you to experience what it would be like to have a boat in Sydney for a day. With mild winters, you can enjoy this almost all year round.
We offer luxury cruises on Sydney Harbour for intimate groups of up to 12 passengers. Join us on board our fully crewed Luxury Riviera 44 M.V. Charter boat and take in the sights. Or just simply sit back and relax.
So why explore the water with us? Our boat is owner-operated. The Captain has 20 years of experience on the water and as your skipper, he takes his role as designated driver and guy-on-the-barbecue very seriously. His goal is to make sure you and your guests feel as though the boat is yours for the day. Which is why, despite the manufacturer’s capacity for almost double, Sydney by Boat limits the passenger number to 12, providing everyone with enough room to really enjoy this experience.
We get so much joy out of helping our guests truly celebrate any occasion with some flair. Whether you’re celebrating a loved one’s last hurrah being single with a hens or bucks party, celebrating another candle on the cake with a birthday, or just celebrating life and the gorgeous surroundings of this fine city from the water, we’ll make sure it’s a day to remember. Our boat is family-friendly and we especially love seeing the kids on-board with grandma and grandpa.
For our corporate water lovers, put your best foot forward by treating your clients to a tour of Sydney by water or rewarding your employees with a relaxing day out of the office. Allow us to tailor team-building events for you that foster collaboration and leave a lasting impression on your team.
With a spacious aft deck, swim platform, sun lounge, large saloon with leather dinette, extra tables and chairs, Bluetooth compatible stereo, and a flat screen TV there’s no reason not to join us for some fun on Sydney Harbour.
We can offer unique experiences and create a detailed itinerary to meet your needs. Let us know if you prefer a short private cruise, a catered lunch with city views, dropping anchor in a secluded bay and enjoying an Aussie barbecue, or simply relaxing and allowing the day to just be. We can also organise a snorkelling adventure or a guided tour of the harbour.
You can choose to be picked up from most locations on Sydney Harbour including Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, Casino Wharf, Watsons Bay, Rose Bay, Double Bay and Manly.
We’re looking forward to having you and your guests on board and exploring Sydney Harbour together!
● Once order is confirmed, please find the Refund Clause for the date change or cancellation.
● Once order is confirmed, the extra services could not be cut, and the bill should be paid according to the contracted items. If your want to add more services or waiters, please inform us 5 days ahead of ETD(Estimated time of departure).
● All passengers should be assembled at the boarding place 15 minutes ahead of ETD. If the yacht can not departure on time for your reasons, you shall be responsible for the cost for but not limited to yacht berthing, captain and crew, fuel and etc.
● If you plan to bring any appliances (but not limited to sound system, cooking equipments, large equipments), please inform us in advanced otherwise the yacht owner have the right of refusal of your embarkation.
● During the charter, if the facility is damaged in any way, the hirer is responsible for paying the repair costs. If any equipment, appliances, devices or other property are damaged, broken (except normal wear and tear), stolen or removed, the hirer also shall pay the cost of repairs or repurchases of related items.
● Passengers are responsible for the safety and security of any property brought onboard by themselves. Nboat.com is not responsible for any damage or theft on the charter boat, but could help to report to police on behalf of them.
● Considering the safety at sea, please comply with the safety rules and captain orders while you are at sea.
● Please be recommended to bring your outdoor coat, hat, sunscreen cream, umbrella, necessary food and regular medicine. Please be advised to take anti-seasick medicine 1 hour before embarkation the yacht.
● All the listed yachts have purchased commercial insurance policy as required by local legislation, which are mainly in the boat owner’s interests. We highly recommend you to buy an additional yacht cruising or tourist policy on your own interest. Please contact service for details.
● Please find the Refund Clause for the Heavy Weather arrangement
Private yacht charter
Step1: Select the favorite yacht according to the destination and purpose.
Step2: Contact the service personnel to check the availability of the yacht, and pay 30% deposit.
Step3: Receive the confirmation Email or message, complete the remaining 70% payment and the platform delivers the voyage Confirmation Letter.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the sea voyage.
Private fishing charter
Step1: Select the type of fishing boat, time length according to the destination, and complete the prepayment.
Step2: The platform delivers the order automatically, and the qualified captains nearby compete for the order.
Step3: The platform issues the Confirmation Letter including the information about boarding location, time, captain and contact details.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the fishing voyage.
If you need to book a fishing boat, enter fishing charters module to book a sea fishing trip. When you have any question, please contact customer service directly.