Have you considered seeing Sorrento and Portsea from the water? Better still from the deck of your very own private luxury boat!
The yacht is available for private use for up to 50 people complete with your very own Captain and Crew. This amazing experience is offered year-round and with flexible departures.
The yacht is a purpose-built luxury vessel maintained to the highest level, featuring upper and lower sun decks, inside lounge area, undercover lounge area, large glass windows, spacious bathrooms and onboard bar and cafe.
An unforgettable underwater adventure, snorkelling with the Australian Fur Seals and swimming with the wild resident Bottlenose Dolphins.
You’ll visit the haul out site of Chainman’s Hat where over 100 resident fur seals are living the high life! Shallow clear waters surrounding the boat are full of socially inquisitive animals waiting for entertainment and fun the moment you slip into the water. See giant smooth rays glide beneath whilst juvenile seals dart back and forth right in front, eager to swim and dive with you.
Rest up onboard with hot and cold refreshments and an grazing platter whilst we search for the resident bottlenose dolphins, once a pod is located our guides will observe and explain what the pod is doing and how our swim will take place. Every encounter is unique and we work with the animals to ensure we can have the best encounter without impacting negatively on their lives.
In a small group of 10, we slide quietly into the water, floating on the surface watching and waiting for the squeaks and whistles to get louder and louder as the dolphins come from all around to see us and swim beneath our group. You can see families of resident dolphins all within a pod, watch mothers train the next generation to hunt and socialise. Listen to the amazing sounds as they communicate excitedly with each other.
We offer the comfort and luxury of custom-built boats, with hot showers, café and a variety of outdoor spaces ideal for viewing the spectacular coastline and wildlife of Port Phillip Bay.
The southern Mornington Peninsula is famous for rugged natural landscapes, varied wildlife such as Seals, Dolphins and over the winter months Humpback Whales. This cruise is customisable and can be suited to your needs and or event requirements.
Private Charter $790 per hour,2 hours minimum, including snacks and soft drinks onboard.
● Once order is confirmed, please find the Refund Clause for the date change or cancellation.
● Once order is confirmed, the extra services could not be cut, and the bill should be paid according to the contracted items. If your want to add more services or waiters, please inform us 5 days ahead of ETD(Estimated time of departure).
● All passengers should be assembled at the boarding place 15 minutes ahead of ETD. If the yacht can not departure on time for your reasons, you shall be responsible for the cost for but not limited to yacht berthing, captain and crew, fuel and etc.
● If you plan to bring any appliances (but not limited to sound system, cooking equipments, large equipments), please inform us in advanced otherwise the yacht owner have the right of refusal of your embarkation.
● During the charter, if the facility is damaged in any way, the hirer is responsible for paying the repair costs. If any equipment, appliances, devices or other property are damaged, broken (except normal wear and tear), stolen or removed, the hirer also shall pay the cost of repairs or repurchases of related items.
● Passengers are responsible for the safety and security of any property brought onboard by themselves. Nboat.com is not responsible for any damage or theft on the charter boat, but could help to report to police on behalf of them.
● Considering the safety at sea, please comply with the safety rules and captain orders while you are at sea.
● Please be recommended to bring your outdoor coat, hat, sunscreen cream, umbrella, necessary food and regular medicine. Please be advised to take anti-seasick medicine 1 hour before embarkation the yacht.
● All the listed yachts have purchased commercial insurance policy as required by local legislation, which are mainly in the boat owner’s interests. We highly recommend you to buy an additional yacht cruising or tourist policy on your own interest. Please contact service for details.
● Please find the Refund Clause for the Heavy Weather arrangement
Private yacht charter
Step1: Select the favorite yacht according to the destination and purpose.
Step2: Contact the service personnel to check the availability of the yacht, and pay 30% deposit.
Step3: Receive the confirmation Email or message, complete the remaining 70% payment and the platform delivers the voyage Confirmation Letter.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the sea voyage.
Private fishing charter
Step1: Select the type of fishing boat, time length according to the destination, and complete the prepayment.
Step2: The platform delivers the order automatically, and the qualified captains nearby compete for the order.
Step3: The platform issues the Confirmation Letter including the information about boarding location, time, captain and contact details.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the fishing voyage.
If you need to book a fishing boat, enter fishing charters module to book a sea fishing trip. When you have any question, please contact customer service directly.