SOPHIA is a luxury yacht operating out of the Gold Coast. At 25.9m in length, Sophia can host up to 35 guests for day charters and can accommodate up to 8 guests overnight in her 4 luxuriously appointed guest suites, each with their own ensuite bathroom. The large salon is ideal for family or corporate entertaining. Her spacious lounge is fitted with beautiful modern designer furniture. She also features an indoor dining area next to her enclosed galley. The state-of-the-art entertainment system, which was updated in 2016 consists of a Lantic entertainment system with a 10TB Lantic server, UHD monitors with remote controls and Airplay functions fitted in the salon and all cabins. Additional updates throughout 2015 and 2016 include upgraded appliances in the fly bridge and galley, new carpets throughout and bespoke deck furniture.
Make your next corporate event an opulent affair or bring your family and friends along for an intimate yachting holiday. Let our professional crew take care of the finer details so you can relax and enjoy the experience. All itineraries can be tailored to suit your needs so contact us now for the perfect bespoke luxury yachting holiday.
SOPHIA operates out of the Gold Coast and makes seasonal excursions to the Whitsundays and Sydney. Close your eyes and imagine being onboard a luxury yacht to take you to some of the most pristine destinations, with five-star service and luxury amenities at your fingertips. From the natural wonders of the Great Barrier Reef to the pristine surrounds of the Hawkesbury River or the glitz and glamour of the Gold Coast, we’ll customise your unforgettable holiday of a lifetime.
Dive or snorkel the Great Barrier Reef, surf the pristine beaches of Port Stephens with a surf break to suit every condition, or anchor up off the iconic Stradbroke Island off the Gold Coast and catch that perfect wave. Cruise through the 74 islands of the Whitsundays or one of the many untouched sanctuaries along the coast. Mooring in your own secluded location, with nothing but pristine sunsets, colourful marine life and untouched surrounds to tantalise your senses.
Our custom charter options are flexible, whether planning a family adventure or a decadent gathering with friends, we have an option to cater for your every need.
The yacht is available in Sydney December – April, the Gold Coast November, May – June, the Whitsundays July – October.
● Once order is confirmed, please find the Refund Clause for the date change or cancellation.
● Once order is confirmed, the extra services could not be cut, and the bill should be paid according to the contracted items. If your want to add more services or waiters, please inform us 5 days ahead of ETD(Estimated time of departure).
● All passengers should be assembled at the boarding place 15 minutes ahead of ETD. If the yacht can not departure on time for your reasons, you shall be responsible for the cost for but not limited to yacht berthing, captain and crew, fuel and etc.
● If you plan to bring any appliances (but not limited to sound system, cooking equipments, large equipments), please inform us in advanced otherwise the yacht owner have the right of refusal of your embarkation.
● During the charter, if the facility is damaged in any way, the hirer is responsible for paying the repair costs. If any equipment, appliances, devices or other property are damaged, broken (except normal wear and tear), stolen or removed, the hirer also shall pay the cost of repairs or repurchases of related items.
● Passengers are responsible for the safety and security of any property brought onboard by themselves. Nboat.com is not responsible for any damage or theft on the charter boat, but could help to report to police on behalf of them.
● Considering the safety at sea, please comply with the safety rules and captain orders while you are at sea.
● Please be recommended to bring your outdoor coat, hat, sunscreen cream, umbrella, necessary food and regular medicine. Please be advised to take anti-seasick medicine 1 hour before embarkation the yacht.
● All the listed yachts have purchased commercial insurance policy as required by local legislation, which are mainly in the boat owner’s interests. We highly recommend you to buy an additional yacht cruising or tourist policy on your own interest. Please contact service for details.
● Please find the Refund Clause for the Heavy Weather arrangement
Private yacht charter
Step1: Select the favorite yacht according to the destination and purpose.
Step2: Contact the service personnel to check the availability of the yacht, and pay 30% deposit.
Step3: Receive the confirmation Email or message, complete the remaining 70% payment and the platform delivers the voyage Confirmation Letter.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the sea voyage.
Private fishing charter
Step1: Select the type of fishing boat, time length according to the destination, and complete the prepayment.
Step2: The platform delivers the order automatically, and the qualified captains nearby compete for the order.
Step3: The platform issues the Confirmation Letter including the information about boarding location, time, captain and contact details.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the fishing voyage.
If you need to book a fishing boat, enter fishing charters module to book a sea fishing trip. When you have any question, please contact customer service directly.