A stunning example of Australian design, the super yacht is a Warren S77, designed by luxury superyacht stylist Sam Sorgiovanni, and constructed by the legendary builders Warren Yachts.
Futuristic lines are accentuated by the gorgeous metallic silver ‘Ferreri Tetanya’ paint, which complements an elegant upper lounge, filled with light, Italian furnishings and wide open space for up to 30 guests. For more intimate gatherings, the lower lounge or cocktail style lounge dining for up to 10.
Down below, twin MTU turbocharged engines hum softly as you enjoy the view, or roar with the sound of 1100hp, capable of speeds of over 30 knots.
Completely refurbished in 2010, super yacht’s interior is modern, spacious and bathed in natural light throughout her three entertaining areas. The lower lounge provides a more intimate social setting, with plush leather lounges affording up to 12 guests a luxurious dining experience, or simply a quiet drink in the evening.
The upper deck features a electronically controlled sunroof which opens up to create the ideal entertaining space, with plenty of room to mingle, a fully stocked bar, music in every space and of course the Warren 77’s huge windows offering 360 degrees views of the Gold Coast. Out on the main deck, polished flooring leads to the enormous sundeck, perfect for an afternoon cocktail after your swim.
For overnight getaways, super yacht boasts a master bedroom like no other. Queen size bed, private ensuite, elegant wooden furnishings and a feature skylight makes it stand out from other boats you might have stayed on. Down the back, two more bedrooms (one with a queen bed, the other with two singles) won’t disappoint, each with their own bathroom, views outside and flat screen televisions.
It’s hard to miss the super yacht at the marina with her sleek lines, deep blue underwater lighting and imposing rear sundeck, but it’s in motion that she really shines. Expertly designed by Peter Lowe, the hull shape allows silky smooth ride through choppy water, while the twin MTU engines have the capability to propel the yacht at some of the fastest speeds on the Gold Coast.
1 Hour Cruise--$1260 (per hour)
Step aboard the yacht and experience an evening to remember on the Gold Coast’s Broadwater. Sip champagne, mingle with your friends and watch the sun set through the skyline. The super yacht caters for up to 30 guests for a taste of the super yacht life!
– Premium Beer/Wine
– Catering on Request
Corporate Charter--$4800 (4 hours)
Impress your most important clients, or build strong relationships within the team. During a corporate charter, there’s time to explore, so you choose the cruise destination, or leave it up to our experienced local crew to share their favourites.
– Premium Beer/Wine
– Crew (4hrs)
– Catering on Request
All Day Charter--$9600 (8 hours)
Explore the incredible Gold Coast, take a trip to the islands or relax among friends. On an all-day charter, drinks are free-flowing and our crew prepare delicious meals.You choose the destination, or ask our crew to show you the secret hideaways where only the locals go.
– Meals & Canapes
– Premium Beer/Wine
– Crew (8hrs)
● Once order is confirmed, please find the Refund Clause for the date change or cancellation.
● Once order is confirmed, the extra services could not be cut, and the bill should be paid according to the contracted items. If your want to add more services or waiters, please inform us 5 days ahead of ETD(Estimated time of departure).
● All passengers should be assembled at the boarding place 15 minutes ahead of ETD. If the yacht can not departure on time for your reasons, you shall be responsible for the cost for but not limited to yacht berthing, captain and crew, fuel and etc.
● If you plan to bring any appliances (but not limited to sound system, cooking equipments, large equipments), please inform us in advanced otherwise the yacht owner have the right of refusal of your embarkation.
● During the charter, if the facility is damaged in any way, the hirer is responsible for paying the repair costs. If any equipment, appliances, devices or other property are damaged, broken (except normal wear and tear), stolen or removed, the hirer also shall pay the cost of repairs or repurchases of related items.
● Passengers are responsible for the safety and security of any property brought onboard by themselves. Nboat.com is not responsible for any damage or theft on the charter boat, but could help to report to police on behalf of them.
● Considering the safety at sea, please comply with the safety rules and captain orders while you are at sea.
● Please be recommended to bring your outdoor coat, hat, sunscreen cream, umbrella, necessary food and regular medicine. Please be advised to take anti-seasick medicine 1 hour before embarkation the yacht.
● All the listed yachts have purchased commercial insurance policy as required by local legislation, which are mainly in the boat owner’s interests. We highly recommend you to buy an additional yacht cruising or tourist policy on your own interest. Please contact service for details.
● Please find the Refund Clause for the Heavy Weather arrangement
Private yacht charter
Step1: Select the favorite yacht according to the destination and purpose.
Step2: Contact the service personnel to check the availability of the yacht, and pay 30% deposit.
Step3: Receive the confirmation Email or message, complete the remaining 70% payment and the platform delivers the voyage Confirmation Letter.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the sea voyage.
Private fishing charter
Step1: Select the type of fishing boat, time length according to the destination, and complete the prepayment.
Step2: The platform delivers the order automatically, and the qualified captains nearby compete for the order.
Step3: The platform issues the Confirmation Letter including the information about boarding location, time, captain and contact details.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the fishing voyage.
If you need to book a fishing boat, enter fishing charters module to book a sea fishing trip. When you have any question, please contact customer service directly.