Motor Cruiser is one of Sydney Harbour’s most sought after private charter vessels and is designed specifically for relaxing luxury day or night cruising.
As the original boutique Sydney luxury charter vessel, she has played host to some of the most recognisable and loved celebrity clientele in the world. HRH Prince Charles, Will Ferrel, Robert Di Niro, Megan Gale and Silverchair have been a few of our favourites.
Motor Cruiser is a custom 65-foot Motor Vessel designed with the versatility to host and accommodate a wide range of events, functions and parties. This luxurious vessel is equipped with polished timber floors, large comfortable lounge suites, commercial galley, 32-inch flat-screen television with plug-ins for PowerPoint presentations, custom surround-sound audio system and a large cool room stocked with your favourite beverages.
The commercial style galley easily caters for large corporate or social occasions and is available for use with a BYO optioned Charter. The main aft deck includes a dining table for 10 guests providing an amazing alfresco dining experience. The top deck has panoramic views of Sydney Harbour with an intimate lounge and small deck area. The large bow area is accessible while on anchor and equipped with a sun-bed.
Motor Cruiser is ideal for team reward events, corporate entertaining, company meetings, product launches, Christmas parties, family gatherings, birthdays, weddings, proposals, engagement parties, Bucks and Hens parties and a large range of exclusive events tailored to your specifications.
Our professional and friendly crew have a keen eye for detail and are always happy to attend to your every requirement. Motor Cruiser is available for a minimum of 3 hours and is a fully licensed vessel.
Boat hire rates include skipper and crew
Low Season Catered Charters (Feb - Oct)
$750 per hour
For a 4 hour charter $3000
A Minimum 3 hour charter $2250
Low Season BYO Charters (Feb - Oct)
$900 per hour
For a 4 hour charter $3600
Minimum 3 hour charter $2700
High Season Catered Charters (Nov - Jan)
$950 per hour
For a 4 hour charter $3800
Minimum 3 hour charter $2850
High Season BYO Charters (Nov - Jan)
$1100 per hour
For a 4 hour charter $4400
Minimum 3 hour charter $3300
$300 per wait staff for a 4 hour charter
Wait staff requirements:
1-10 guests - 1 wait staff
11-20 guests - 2 wait staff
21-30 guests - 3 wait staff
31-40 guests - 4 wait staff
* Please note – menu spend must be equal to or greater than $1500 or a chef charge of $390 will apply
Wharf fees apply for use of CBD wharves. This is charged by NSW Maritime and passed on to you - $50 per stop
Public holidays and special days will incur a surcharge. Contact us for a quote.
● Once order is confirmed, please find the Refund Clause for the date change or cancellation.
● Once order is confirmed, the extra services could not be cut, and the bill should be paid according to the contracted items. If your want to add more services or waiters, please inform us 5 days ahead of ETD(Estimated time of departure).
● All passengers should be assembled at the boarding place 15 minutes ahead of ETD. If the yacht can not departure on time for your reasons, you shall be responsible for the cost for but not limited to yacht berthing, captain and crew, fuel and etc.
● If you plan to bring any appliances (but not limited to sound system, cooking equipments, large equipments), please inform us in advanced otherwise the yacht owner have the right of refusal of your embarkation.
● During the charter, if the facility is damaged in any way, the hirer is responsible for paying the repair costs. If any equipment, appliances, devices or other property are damaged, broken (except normal wear and tear), stolen or removed, the hirer also shall pay the cost of repairs or repurchases of related items.
● Passengers are responsible for the safety and security of any property brought onboard by themselves. Nboat.com is not responsible for any damage or theft on the charter boat, but could help to report to police on behalf of them.
● Considering the safety at sea, please comply with the safety rules and captain orders while you are at sea.
● Please be recommended to bring your outdoor coat, hat, sunscreen cream, umbrella, necessary food and regular medicine. Please be advised to take anti-seasick medicine 1 hour before embarkation the yacht.
● All the listed yachts have purchased commercial insurance policy as required by local legislation, which are mainly in the boat owner’s interests. We highly recommend you to buy an additional yacht cruising or tourist policy on your own interest. Please contact service for details.
● Please find the Refund Clause for the Heavy Weather arrangement
Private yacht charter
Step1: Select the favorite yacht according to the destination and purpose.
Step2: Contact the service personnel to check the availability of the yacht, and pay 30% deposit.
Step3: Receive the confirmation Email or message, complete the remaining 70% payment and the platform delivers the voyage Confirmation Letter.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the sea voyage.
Private fishing charter
Step1: Select the type of fishing boat, time length according to the destination, and complete the prepayment.
Step2: The platform delivers the order automatically, and the qualified captains nearby compete for the order.
Step3: The platform issues the Confirmation Letter including the information about boarding location, time, captain and contact details.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the fishing voyage.
If you need to book a fishing boat, enter fishing charters module to book a sea fishing trip. When you have any question, please contact customer service directly.