The super yacht is a Pama 65 make of boat which is a boat famous for making the most of the space they have. She resembles what you would usually expect to see in a 75 to 80 foot boat. It makes you feel like being on a large luxury motor yacht without paying the high price tag. She has seen celebrities, politicians, and VIP’s from around the world, and most note worthy in recent times his majesty Prince William of England, and Lady Gaga have enjoyed boat hire days on Enigma.
Guests on our yacht always notice the immaculate timber work throughout the boat and the free flowing design which makes boat hire perfect for entertaining. When you step on board for your boat hire event one of the first things you will notice are the beautiful teak timber decks. They are full walk around decks that give guests full access around the yacht. The bow is a beautiful space and it is where you will find most guests on boat hire events. There is a great day bed which is another feature usually found on bigger boat hire options and on a sunny boat hire day or warm boat hire night the day bed will be filled with guests relaxing with a drink and some food whilst taking in the most of what Sydney Harbour has on offer.
Just inside from the cockpit is our saloon, which is richly appointed with highly glossed finishes and is fitted out with the latest in audio and visual technology. Plasma screens are available for boat hire for those that want to do any type of presentation. Whether it be a photo slideshow for a special boat hire birthday, or a presentation on a corporate boat hire day. A THX surround audio system is available providing crystal clear sound for your boat hire. You are welcome to plug in an iPod or MP3 player with the music you want to hear on your boat hire event.
Just behind the captain’s chair is a stairwell heading up to the sun deck which has to be the most popular place. Guests flock to the sundeck to take in the 360 degree panoramic views of the harbour. There is comfy seating and plenty of cover making it a great all weather spot for boat hire guests to enjoy their time on Sydney Harbour. There is also a handy little table allowing those on the sundeck to enjoy their boat hire menu with a birds eye view of Sydney.
When you are considering your boat hire options for smaller to medium sized groups, we really have to be one of the bots on your short list. If you are after a boat that has all the appointments of the larger, luxury motor yachts without the cost or unnecessary size for a smaller group, then we fit the bill perfectly.
MARCH - OCTOBER (3 HOUR MINIMUM) - $990 per hour
NOVEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY (4 HOUR MINIMUM) - $1,100 per hour
DECEMBER (4HOUR MINIMUM) - $1,200 per hour
Includes crew, fuel, ice
CONSUMPTION BAR - PAYABLE AT CONCLUSION OF CHARTER
Wait staff required
FOR THE KIDS - $6.25 per person, per hour
Includes unlimited soft drink and orange juice
STANDARD SPARKLING PACKAGE - $18 per person, per hour
Includes unlimited sparking, white and red wine, beer, soft drink. tea and coffee. Wait staff included.
PREMIUM CHAMPAGNE PACKAGE - $25 per person, per hour
Includes unlimited French champagne, white and red wine, beer, soft drink, tea and coffee. Wait staff included.
WINE TASEING WITH CAPTAINS OF TRATE - $27 per person, per hour
Enjoy an informative two-hour wine tasting from your wine region of choice with Captains of Trade, as well as unlimited wine (from the tasting), beer, soft drinks, tea and coffee throughout the charter. Minimum 12 people. Wait staff included.
BYO FOOD SURCHARGE - $250
BYO DRINKS SURCHARGE - $20 per person
Surcharge includes crockery, cutlery, glassware, utensils, serving equipment, eskies and ice. Wait staff included in drinks surcharge only.
ADDITIONAL WAITSTAFF - $250 per person, $60 per hour after 4 hours
WHARF BOOKING FEES - $50 per wharf
STAND UP PADDLE BOARDING - $80 per board, 4 board maximum
AQUA LILY PAD - FREE on request only
CLAY BIRD SHOOTING - $1200
Pls. Note: A surcharge of 20% applies to all of the above on public holidays.
● Once order is confirmed, please find the Refund Clause for the date change or cancellation.
● Once order is confirmed, the extra services could not be cut, and the bill should be paid according to the contracted items. If your want to add more services or waiters, please inform us 5 days ahead of ETD(Estimated time of departure).
● All passengers should be assembled at the boarding place 15 minutes ahead of ETD. If the yacht can not departure on time for your reasons, you shall be responsible for the cost for but not limited to yacht berthing, captain and crew, fuel and etc.
● If you plan to bring any appliances (but not limited to sound system, cooking equipments, large equipments), please inform us in advanced otherwise the yacht owner have the right of refusal of your embarkation.
● During the charter, if the facility is damaged in any way, the hirer is responsible for paying the repair costs. If any equipment, appliances, devices or other property are damaged, broken (except normal wear and tear), stolen or removed, the hirer also shall pay the cost of repairs or repurchases of related items.
● Passengers are responsible for the safety and security of any property brought onboard by themselves. Nboat.com is not responsible for any damage or theft on the charter boat, but could help to report to police on behalf of them.
● Considering the safety at sea, please comply with the safety rules and captain orders while you are at sea.
● Please be recommended to bring your outdoor coat, hat, sunscreen cream, umbrella, necessary food and regular medicine. Please be advised to take anti-seasick medicine 1 hour before embarkation the yacht.
● All the listed yachts have purchased commercial insurance policy as required by local legislation, which are mainly in the boat owner’s interests. We highly recommend you to buy an additional yacht cruising or tourist policy on your own interest. Please contact service for details.
● Please find the Refund Clause for the Heavy Weather arrangement
Private yacht charter
Step1: Select the favorite yacht according to the destination and purpose.
Step2: Contact the service personnel to check the availability of the yacht, and pay 30% deposit.
Step3: Receive the confirmation Email or message, complete the remaining 70% payment and the platform delivers the voyage Confirmation Letter.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the sea voyage.
Private fishing charter
Step1: Select the type of fishing boat, time length according to the destination, and complete the prepayment.
Step2: The platform delivers the order automatically, and the qualified captains nearby compete for the order.
Step3: The platform issues the Confirmation Letter including the information about boarding location, time, captain and contact details.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the fishing voyage.
If you need to book a fishing boat, enter fishing charters module to book a sea fishing trip. When you have any question, please contact customer service directly.