The yacht is based on the iconic Sydney Harbour and is available for both day/event & liveaboard experiences in Sydney and Pittwater. Catering for up to 8 guests overnight in 4 cabins and up to 36 for luxury day and event charters, we offer the ultimate alternative for upmarket yet intimate occasions.
With a spacious open plan design, the main deck integrates the dining area, main salon and aft deck into one ideal area for entertaining, whether it be a standing cocktail event, buffet dining or a formal sit-down affair. The main salon features a large panoramic sunroof that slides back to allow you to immerse yourself in your beautiful surroundings.
With super yacht hire, there is a certain level of expectation and prestige. As soon as you step on board the yacht, you will be confronted with a large swim platform and stairs on either side of the rear deck that led you up to the main deck. Rear deck lounges and tables are fitted in this area giving you the ultimate super yacht hire experience as you become the envy of all others on Sydney Harbour.
As you step inside your super yacht hire, the cool blow of the air-conditioned saloon and the plush white leather lounges will greet you and instill a sense of luxury and comfort. There is an open plan dining room on this level to cater for formal sit down dinners for you and your super yacht hire guests and a few steps down will take you to another formal lounge that doubles into a private theatre area.
Stepping back out onto the main deck, your super yacht hire takes on a different perspective. The large aft area is ideal for entertainment and the forward sun bed adds to that holiday atmosphere on board your super yacht hire. A range of water toys such as knee boards and skis are ideal for when you find yourself a peaceful place to set anchor and jump into the water to cool down.
The super yacht is available for a minimum of 4 hours for super yacht hire however, she is also available for those special overnight and weekly charters. You can turn your super yacht hire into a luxurious holiday and not leave Sydney. As with most super yachts of her calibre, there is a no “high heel stiletto policy” to protect its immaculately maintained floor.
Skipper and crew are included in your super yacht hire
Season: February – October
$1200 per hour
Minimum 4 hour charter $4800
High Season: November - January
$1600 per hour
Minimum 4 hour charter $6400
$1750 per hour
Minimum 4 hour charter $7,000
Monday or Tuesday in November or December
$1200 per hour
Wait Staff Requirements and Fees
$300 per wait staff for a 4 hour charter
1-10pax - 1 x wait staff
11-20pax - 2 x wait staff
21-30pax - 3 x wait staff
31-36pax - 4 x wait staff
Wait staff per hour $50
Chef fee included for 4 hour charter provided food costs exceed $1000.
Chef is $70 per hour for each hour after that.
Please note that there is a $500 surcharge for formal dining on board
Wharf fees apply for pick up and drop off
Public holiday surcharges apply
● Once order is confirmed, please find the Refund Clause for the date change or cancellation.
● Once order is confirmed, the extra services could not be cut, and the bill should be paid according to the contracted items. If your want to add more services or waiters, please inform us 5 days ahead of ETD(Estimated time of departure).
● All passengers should be assembled at the boarding place 15 minutes ahead of ETD. If the yacht can not departure on time for your reasons, you shall be responsible for the cost for but not limited to yacht berthing, captain and crew, fuel and etc.
● If you plan to bring any appliances (but not limited to sound system, cooking equipments, large equipments), please inform us in advanced otherwise the yacht owner have the right of refusal of your embarkation.
● During the charter, if the facility is damaged in any way, the hirer is responsible for paying the repair costs. If any equipment, appliances, devices or other property are damaged, broken (except normal wear and tear), stolen or removed, the hirer also shall pay the cost of repairs or repurchases of related items.
● Passengers are responsible for the safety and security of any property brought onboard by themselves. Nboat.com is not responsible for any damage or theft on the charter boat, but could help to report to police on behalf of them.
● Considering the safety at sea, please comply with the safety rules and captain orders while you are at sea.
● Please be recommended to bring your outdoor coat, hat, sunscreen cream, umbrella, necessary food and regular medicine. Please be advised to take anti-seasick medicine 1 hour before embarkation the yacht.
● All the listed yachts have purchased commercial insurance policy as required by local legislation, which are mainly in the boat owner’s interests. We highly recommend you to buy an additional yacht cruising or tourist policy on your own interest. Please contact service for details.
● Please find the Refund Clause for the Heavy Weather arrangement
Private yacht charter
Step1: Select the favorite yacht according to the destination and purpose.
Step2: Contact the service personnel to check the availability of the yacht, and pay 30% deposit.
Step3: Receive the confirmation Email or message, complete the remaining 70% payment and the platform delivers the voyage Confirmation Letter.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the sea voyage.
Private fishing charter
Step1: Select the type of fishing boat, time length according to the destination, and complete the prepayment.
Step2: The platform delivers the order automatically, and the qualified captains nearby compete for the order.
Step3: The platform issues the Confirmation Letter including the information about boarding location, time, captain and contact details.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the fishing voyage.
If you need to book a fishing boat, enter fishing charters module to book a sea fishing trip. When you have any question, please contact customer service directly.