The super luxury yacht is a custom-built 122′ Majesty superyacht designed by award-winning Dubai boat-builders, Gulf Craft. She is specifically created to suit the Australian charter clientele and is finished in the well-known Ghost livery of sparkling silver and jet black. The yacht accommodates 12 guests in 5 luxurious staterooms. The unique design of the expansive full-length sun deck and lower deck easily caters for up to 110 guests by day in full superyacht luxury.
Whether it be an indulgent holiday to exotic destinations, a corporate event, wedding or product launch, The yacht is the premier superyacht with the largest capacity. 5-star catering is facilitated by a fully equipped commercially galley. For the adventurous, the garage is stocked with the best water-sports toys, including Yamaha jet ski, 16-foot Castoldi jet tender as well as an optional 36-foot high-speed chase and support boat.
The Sun deck has an array of dining locations, a full bar and jacuzzi. For the technology-minded, entertainment is provided via a Bang and Olufsen state of the art audio and visual system with In house movies to all cabins. Although incredibly quiet in charter mode, she comes to life when allowed to stretch her legs offshore thanks to the twin Caterpillar C32 engines enabling her to reach a top speed of 21 knots allowing us to quickly take you to the next location for the next part of your adventure!
With spacious and elegant interiors and large panoramic cabin and saloon windows, we promise guests an unparalleled level of luxury and comfort. The zero speed stabilizers will smooth out the roughest seas and hold the yacht motionless even at anchor. The yacht combines powerful engineering with contemporary design. She allows holidaymakers to take the home-away-from-home experience to the world’s most exotic cruising destinations Australia has to offer.
Super yacht hire includes skipper and crew
February to October (Per Hour Rate)
To 60 pax: $3,200
61-80 pax: $3,300
81-100 pax: $3,600
101-110 pax: $3,800
November to January (Per Hour Rate)
To 60 pax: $3,300
61-80 pax: $3,400
81-100 pax: $3,700
101-110 pax: $3,900
Daily, Overnight and Weekly
Daily: $20,000 (8 hours)
Overnight: $29,000 (24 hours, max 8 guests)
Weekly: $125,000 USD (7 days consecutive)
1 waitstaff per 10 guests
$300 per waitstaff
$50 per hour after 4 hours
Included in cost of 4 hour charter provided food costs exceed $1000
$70 per hour for every hour after 4 hours
Advanced Provisioning Allowance
Multi day and weekly charter rates do not include GST.
Multi day and weekly hire attracts an APA of 30%
● Once order is confirmed, please find the Refund Clause for the date change or cancellation.
● Once order is confirmed, the extra services could not be cut, and the bill should be paid according to the contracted items. If your want to add more services or waiters, please inform us 5 days ahead of ETD(Estimated time of departure).
● All passengers should be assembled at the boarding place 15 minutes ahead of ETD. If the yacht can not departure on time for your reasons, you shall be responsible for the cost for but not limited to yacht berthing, captain and crew, fuel and etc.
● If you plan to bring any appliances (but not limited to sound system, cooking equipments, large equipments), please inform us in advanced otherwise the yacht owner have the right of refusal of your embarkation.
● During the charter, if the facility is damaged in any way, the hirer is responsible for paying the repair costs. If any equipment, appliances, devices or other property are damaged, broken (except normal wear and tear), stolen or removed, the hirer also shall pay the cost of repairs or repurchases of related items.
● Passengers are responsible for the safety and security of any property brought onboard by themselves. Nboat.com is not responsible for any damage or theft on the charter boat, but could help to report to police on behalf of them.
● Considering the safety at sea, please comply with the safety rules and captain orders while you are at sea.
● Please be recommended to bring your outdoor coat, hat, sunscreen cream, umbrella, necessary food and regular medicine. Please be advised to take anti-seasick medicine 1 hour before embarkation the yacht.
● All the listed yachts have purchased commercial insurance policy as required by local legislation, which are mainly in the boat owner’s interests. We highly recommend you to buy an additional yacht cruising or tourist policy on your own interest. Please contact service for details.
● Please find the Refund Clause for the Heavy Weather arrangement
Private yacht charter
Step1: Select the favorite yacht according to the destination and purpose.
Step2: Contact the service personnel to check the availability of the yacht, and pay 30% deposit.
Step3: Receive the confirmation Email or message, complete the remaining 70% payment and the platform delivers the voyage Confirmation Letter.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the sea voyage.
Private fishing charter
Step1: Select the type of fishing boat, time length according to the destination, and complete the prepayment.
Step2: The platform delivers the order automatically, and the qualified captains nearby compete for the order.
Step3: The platform issues the Confirmation Letter including the information about boarding location, time, captain and contact details.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the fishing voyage.
If you need to book a fishing boat, enter fishing charters module to book a sea fishing trip. When you have any question, please contact customer service directly.