At Nboats.com, we aim to satisfy the most discerning traveller attracted to the luxury end of the leisure market. Our clients to date have included guests locally and from abroad but all have the wish to experience a once in a lifetime opportunity. The yacht becomes your vehicle to relax, to explore and to enjoy the finer things in life. We restrict our numbers aboard (12 daily and 6 overnight) to ensure that each guest receives the full attention of our dedicated waiting staff. But our service and dedication are only part of the yacht experience; our on-board chef is ready to ensure guests enjoy a gastronomic journey second to none. Menus can be tailored for each individual palate and our kitchen staff use only the freshest of ingredients. With two designated dining areas, guests have the choice of formal dining on the forward deck or more casual dining aft.
For the guests who want that little bit more, the yacht is available as an overnight experience or a multi day cruise itinerary. Dining in luxury whilst viewing the beautiful Sydney skyline is a ‘must do’ on everyone’s bucket list. Our master stateroom boasts a king sized bed with marble en-suite. Naturally, all cabins have satellite TV and DVD players with on board Wi-Fi internet to keep you connected. Niad stabilizers ensure that the yacht can guarantee the smoothest possible ride whatever the location.
November – February: $1150 per hour (Min 4 Hrs)
March – October: $950 per hour (Min 4 Hrs)
No BYO charters on Fridays or Saturdays in November and December
BYO Drinks: $20pp – (Spirits on request).Yacht will supply glassware and ice
BYO Food: $10pp-Covers table linen, clean up and rubbish removal
King Street Wharf, Casino, Gladesville and Rose Bay, $50 per stop.
● Once order is confirmed, please find the Refund Clause for the date change or cancellation.
● Once order is confirmed, the extra services could not be cut, and the bill should be paid according to the contracted items. If your want to add more services or waiters, please inform us 5 days ahead of ETD(Estimated time of departure).
● All passengers should be assembled at the boarding place 15 minutes ahead of ETD. If the yacht can not departure on time for your reasons, you shall be responsible for the cost for but not limited to yacht berthing, captain and crew, fuel and etc.
● If you plan to bring any appliances (but not limited to sound system, cooking equipments, large equipments), please inform us in advanced otherwise the yacht owner have the right of refusal of your embarkation.
● During the charter, if the facility is damaged in any way, the hirer is responsible for paying the repair costs. If any equipment, appliances, devices or other property are damaged, broken (except normal wear and tear), stolen or removed, the hirer also shall pay the cost of repairs or repurchases of related items.
● Passengers are responsible for the safety and security of any property brought onboard by themselves. Nboat.com is not responsible for any damage or theft on the charter boat, but could help to report to police on behalf of them.
● Considering the safety at sea, please comply with the safety rules and captain orders while you are at sea.
● Please be recommended to bring your outdoor coat, hat, sunscreen cream, umbrella, necessary food and regular medicine. Please be advised to take anti-seasick medicine 1 hour before embarkation the yacht.
● All the listed yachts have purchased commercial insurance policy as required by local legislation, which are mainly in the boat owner’s interests. We highly recommend you to buy an additional yacht cruising or tourist policy on your own interest. Please contact service for details.
● Please find the Refund Clause for the Heavy Weather arrangement
Private yacht charter
Step1: Select the favorite yacht according to the destination and purpose.
Step2: Contact the service personnel to check the availability of the yacht, and pay 30% deposit.
Step3: Receive the confirmation Email or message, complete the remaining 70% payment and the platform delivers the voyage Confirmation Letter.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the sea voyage.
Private fishing charter
Step1: Select the type of fishing boat, time length according to the destination, and complete the prepayment.
Step2: The platform delivers the order automatically, and the qualified captains nearby compete for the order.
Step3: The platform issues the Confirmation Letter including the information about boarding location, time, captain and contact details.
Step4: Proceed to the boarding location, and start the fishing voyage.
If you need to book a fishing boat, enter fishing charters module to book a sea fishing trip. When you have any question, please contact customer service directly.